Thursday, October 2, 2008

INTERIORS
This page is a look at pastel colours used in an interior space. I have a huge fascination with interior design and would love to undertake some study and one day persue it professionally.


CREATIVITY
The first page - I wanted this page to be a collection of words, statements, quotes and pictures that depicted the overall theme of the visual journal. Being creative is an important part of my life and I am continually inspired by a range of media and in different formats. The list of creative persuits are formats that I either enjoy working in, have in the past or want to in the future.


Which one sparks your creative energy?


VISUAL JOURNAL

This post starts the journey through my visual journal and some of the ideas I have been collecting and working on in recent times. This is the beginning......

No comments: